Excited to announce that
Escalade Rottweilers (in Saskatchewan)
will continue our breeding philosophy
under our continued direction and planning.
Website link to come soon!
********Update: New phone number is
Breeding excellence through all our
ONLY exceptional quality health, temperament,
pedigrees & structure in all our dogs!
Learn about our leading edge rottweilers,
pedigrees, genetics,superior quality, love and
family by exploring our website!
Our pedigree lines are descendants of
theNeubrand Kennels of Germany.
In Germany, they follow the A.D.R.K showing
and breeding protocol, which is the strictest
in the WORLD!
Having these rottweilers pedigree lines
throughout our dogs makes us
extremely proud and very confident in all our
Such qualities as sound temperaments, health
and correct structure makes all of our dogs
and puppies suitable to all adoptable
Whether for treasured family pets, prospects
for showing or breeding stock, we will have
what you are looking for!
We are sure to accurately grade all the
offspring no earlier than 8 weeks of age,
and provide the truth about each one.
Noteworthy is that NO litter of Rottweiler
puppies can be register in Germany unless
the Sire and Dam have passed a very strict
ZTP~breed suitability test.
This test consists of a set of
comprehensive conformation, temperament
and health evaluations
which are in place to allow only reproduction
of the BEST quality.
The breed suitability test places emphasis on
both conformation (size,
head, coat, eye color, teeth, no disqualifying
faults as per show ring
etc), and temperament (obedience, courage,
Other factors are also included such as the
dogs age, hip classification and have passed
a basic BH Degree similar to AKC's CDC
(Companion Dog Qualification)
Such amazing news!
Rottweiler Club of Canada Specialty Show--
This is Regenesis Gracie Vom Eli at 13 months
pictured above winning!
2015 Rottweiler Reserve Female
Our rottweilers are extremely high quality dogs
that make exceptional show, breeding, working
or excellent companions.
We are featured in the Total Rottweiler
Magazine as seen in the picture above!!
Total Rottweiler Magazine on Page 21 of Issue
2 of 2014
~~HOW exciting and awesome is that!!!!
We sincerely ask you to do lots of research in
selecting a trustworthy, reputable, responsible,
We cannot express the importance enough how
crucial it is to be extremely selective in choosing
a responsible, trustworthy, reputable breeder.
Choose one that is happy to provide any and all
details that you request, pertaining to pedigrees,
health testing, parents, breed standards
Who also offers to show you proof of pedigrees,
details on temperament, breeding practices etc.
Be certain to view many generations of photos,
make an appointment to actually visit the home
and view the litter. You will quickly notice if the
breeder takes time and care in details of their
A reputable breeder
will want to assist you and mentor you in care of
your new rottweiler for the life of your precious
puppy or as you feel necessary.
You should feel confident that the breeder will
be happy to answer questions pertaining to
ownership, breeding, pedigree, care etc
You should become aware of the breeders main
objective, concerns/priorities of placement of
You will also see if their dogs are truly loved
and cared for.
Quality is MOST important
Which is why we use the lines we do!!
Without health you are sure to experience many
unnecessary issues, incur many unexpected/
unnecessary costs and then you may just end up
with the early loss of your beloved rottweiler.
We want to help you avoid this by doing much
research and through our choice of breeding,
health testing etc.
We enjoy showing our dogs. We very selectively
breed a litter to improve our own foundation
lines, but ****only after the health testing of
heart, hips, elbows and eyes are done on our
females. Always breeding to health tested, studs
of merit****. We do not spare any expense in
our own breeding program and care of our dogs.
We do not always have puppies available and
suggest reserving your special little rottweiler
today! We have spent years researching and breeding for the most
versatile, stable, calm, gentle, loving yet protective, respectful, eager to
work, eager to please rottweilers.
We firmly believe that integrity and superior
quality is more important than quantity!
Our rottweilers are our family so they all live
spoiled and very loved, in our home for their
entire life. We whelp, train and live daily with
our precious pets. Your new puppy will have the
real life experience of love, home and family.
We do not leave our dogs to live outside.
To find more information about us, touch here.
We NEVER want any of our dogs to end up in
rescue, therefore we offer a no questions asked
return policy~~This means you give us back the
puppy and we look after where it ends up
We always try to keep our website up to date!
Last updated December 19th, 2016
We are located in Delta, B.C. Canada.
Our Services Include:
OF interest for all to read and seriously consider
We are providing you with some informational, thought provoking links provided by other breeders, obviously unbiased and seeking the best interest of their own dogs/puppies so that you may research and make balanced wise well informed decisions for your own puppy/rottweiler.
You can administer homeopathic Thuja 30 C or Thuja 200 C – 1 dose to neutralize vaccination side effects.
Holistic Approach to Vaccination of Adult Dogs and Puppies
by Dr. Peter Dobias, DVM
In the previous blog, you learned about the importance of choosing a healthy puppy and avoiding puppy mills.
Now that you have chosen well, you may be wondering what is the best way to keep your best friend healthy. One may think that vaccines or “the shots” as many call them, would be the next step. However, it is not that simple.
The main concerns
1. Vaccines contain dangerous carcinogens and disease causing chemicals such as mercury and formaldehyde.
2. They are often made by infecting healthy laboratory animals, including dogs, cats and horses.
3. Early vaccination can neutralize natural maternal antibodies and leave your puppy unprotected.
4. Vaccines have the ability to cause symptoms similar to the disease they are trying to prevent.
5. Combination vaccines often overwhelm the body and cause immune system problems.
6. Repeated exposure to vaccines can create toxic build up and serious chronic disease or even cancer.
Wondering what the alternatives are?
Here is your Healing Solution :
1. Never vaccinate your puppy before 12 weeks of age if you have the choice
2. If your puppy has been vaccinated early, any medical condition may or may not be a vaccine side effect.
3. Consult an open minded holistic practitioner who knows how to recognize vaccine related issues.
4. You can administer homeopathic Thuja 30 C or Thuja 200 C – 1 dose to neutralize vaccination side effects.
Nature’s vaccination protocol – the ideal choice
1. Maternal antibodies protect puppies fully until around the age of 10 – 16 weeks.
2. When your puppy is 12 weeks old get an “antibody titer test” done that is available in most veterinary clinics.
3. The most concerning diseases are distemper, parvovirus and leptospirosis. Most clinics run just the first two tests.
4. If any antibody level is present, retest at the age of 5 months and socialize your puppy on a moderate basis with other dogs.
5. Your puppy will learn the “ropes” by being in the company of other canines and will produce its own antibodies by being exposed to them while being protected. This is in fact natures “way of vaccination”
6. While no method can provide you with 100% guarantee, I have not seen any dogs who have got parvo or distemper since starting to use this protocol in the late 90’s.
Alternative vaccination protocol for puppies that were vaccinated early, or have an unknown history or tested negative for antibodies.
1. Early vaccination often neutralizes or blocks the maternal immunity. Vaccine simply locks the antibodies and puts them “out of commission”.
2. If there are no antibodies
a. consider vaccination with one antigen of parvovirus ( not a combination ) at 12 weeks
b. distemper 4 weeks later
3. Avoid boosters and unnecessary vaccine exposure by getting a “titer test “done 1 month after the last vaccine and then 2 – 3 months later
4. Do not use vaccines for Kennel Cough, Lyme disease and Giardia – they have the highest side-effect causing properties.
a. For Example – I have seen many dogs vaccinated for Lymes disease having symptoms of arthritis at the age of 2 – 3 years old. This vaccine has not been approved for people because of safety issues.
b. Kennel cough is a self limiting disease similar to a cold. Vaccine causes very frequent side-effects – kennel cough itself.
If you live in an area with rabies, the vaccine may need to be given, however, give it at least 4 weeks from other vaccination.
Never give more than 1 antigen at a time.
Based on my experience, healthy puppies may not need any vaccination and maintain their antibodies ( protections ) for a life time. This is the safest way.
It is more likely that none or minimal vaccine protocol is safer.
Vaccines can cause serious side-effects that are often not noticed or recognized by conventional medical science.
No one can give you 100% guarantee that your puppy will not get infected with or without vaccines.
Healthy food, fresh water, the right amount of exercise and low stress level is the best disease prevention.
My choice will always be no vaccines whenever possible and antibodies are present.
Dr. Peter Dobias, DVM